Digital People Organization – "Disrupting HR"
The book is a disruptor to conventional ways to people management using traditional power centric HR processes. It is best read by those who are willing to let go their hangovers of what "should" or "should not be" while demonstrating a willingness to stay away from the past be it assumptions, opinions, stereotypes or "been there done that" attitudes. The book is based on extensive case-based research (academic/consulting/ global) with corporate examples, application studies, global illustrations, Talent Technologies and conceptual overview of how People Disruptions can build Digital Organizations.
CONTENTS - Introduction
1. Trending to the Organization of Tomorrow
2. Demystifying Digital HR
3. Disruptions in HR Leadership
4. Disrupting People Programs
5. Deriving Digital Value in Human Resources
6. Intellect Determines Market
7. Digital Culture Disrupts
8. Disrupting Strategic Structures
9. Designs Disintermediated
10. Collaborations Disrupted
11. Digital Value Chain
12. HR Disruptions – Thinking Ahead